WhistlerB1 XP2000iSKU: XP2000i
All Scratch & Dent items come with a Whistler 90 day warranty and may be in generic packaging. There are no returns or exchanges.
Limit 2 per customer.
By purchasing this product, you are purchasing an item that is in the "Scratch & Dent" category. It is fully functioning, it just may not look as pretty as its counterparts.
This item may have been damaged in shipment, a customer return, or slightly used during research and development. Most likely has light scratches on the display and may have scratches or dents on the back/bottom of the unit.
Scratch & Dent items have been restored to their original factory condition and have been tested for quality assurance. They just may not look as pretty as their counterparts.
All Whistler Power Inverters feature Electronic Circuit Protection:
Smart Surge Control - The inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
Overload/Voltage Protection - When the voltage drops below 10.5 volts, an audible tone can be heard. Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
Short Circuit Protection - The inverter automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
Thermal Cutoff - The inverter automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- 2000 Watts Continuous - 4000 Watts Peak Power
- 3 AC Outlets - 2 USB Ports for powering/charging devices such as game systems, laptops, and more
- Digital Volt/Watt Meter for monitoring power usage
- Thermostat Controlled Fan and Overload Indicator
- Electronic Circuit Protection which includes: Smart Surge Control, Overload/Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, and Thermal Cutoff
- Unit Dimensions 3.5 in. H x 8.9 in. W x 12 in. L
- Unit Weight 7.3 lbs.
IN THE BOX
- 2000 Watt Power Inverter
- User Guide