Upgrade Your Pro-18, Pro-668 or PSR-800 Scanner
Upgrade Your Pro-18, Pro-668 or PSR-800 ScannerSKU: LEGACY-UP
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
This upgrade is available for the following scanners ONLY:
Units free of operational defects will be upgraded to the authorized Whistler DMR - $69.99
Units operating with unauthorized firmware will be upgraded to the authorized Whistler DMR - $99.99
Units previously not eligible (not fully functioning) for the authorized Whistler DMR update will be repaired and upgraded to include the authorized Whistler DMR - $129.99
(if you are not sure which model of scanner you have, you can find the model number on the top right corner of the back label on the back of your scanner)
IF YOU ARE UPGRADING MORE THAN ONE SCANNER YOU MUST PURCHASE AN UPGRADE FOR EACH SCANNER YOU WISH TO UPGRADE AND FILL OUT A FORM FOR EACH UNIT.
The Whistler Group is NOT responsible for any damage that may occur during shipping to or from a customer address.
To upgrade your scanner please follow these instructions:
Purchase this upgrade by clicking the Buy Now button after choosing the applicable item upgrade for your unit. Once you purchase the upgrade you will need to download and complete the Scanner Upgrade Form below.
- Open the form that you downloaded and fill in the information requested on the form and print the form
- Place the scanner and the form in a box and packed suitably for shipping to us
- Ship your scanner to the address provided below via any carrier with a tracking system to:
Whistler Repair Dept.
Attn: Scanner Upgrades
1412 South 1st St. Rogers, AR 72756
- Please remove your antenna, belt clip, and batteries. Please ship only your scanner w/ SD card.
- In order to expedite the process of your upgrade and the return of your product please be sure to get the unit shipped out to us within 2 weeks of purchasing the upgrade. If your unit is not received within 3 weeks we will issue a refund to your original purchase method.
- Your repair status will be available on our website once we’ve received your product and we have processed it into our system (within 3-5 business days). You may check status by visiting WhistlerGroup.com/pages/check-repair-status
- Allow 4-6 weeks for your scanner to be updated after we receive it.
- Shipping fees back to you are included in the upgrade price.
- You will receive an email with tracking information when your scanner has been shipped back to you.
**Attention: You may experience a delay in the repair process & shipping times right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Once you receive your updated scanner back, you will need to use EZ-Scan for WS1080 Handheld to apply future updates to your scanner. You can download EZ-Scan here.
To be eligible for this upgrade, your scanner must be in good working condition and free of any issues physically, electrically, or otherwise that may keep us from updating your scanner.