CR73 Bilingual Laser Radar Detector (ENG/SPANISH)
The CR73 features Whistler's FDSR (Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection), the most recent advancement to combat new vehicles equipped with Frequency-Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) K band blind spot and collision avoidance devices that clutter nearly all of K band causing a normal radar detector to alert continuously. The CR73 is also the first radar detector of it's kind to offer bilingual (English/Spanish) Real Text Alerts.
- High Performance
- Icon Display with Signal Strength Indicator
- Total Laser Detection
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Real Voice Alerts
- Traffic Flow Signal Rejection (TFSR)
- Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection (FDSR)
- Unit Dimensions 1.26 in. H x 2.83 in. W x 4.46 in. L
- Unit Weight .31 lbs.
IN THE BOX
- Laser Radar Detector
- 12V Power Cord
- Windshield Bracket Kit
- User Guide