D28RS Rosie Dash Camera Firmware Updates and Downloads
Please download the wifi app for your mobile device below:
The following additional downloads are available for the D28RS Dash Cam:
(download links are at the bottom of this page)
Branch : 20201127_V01
Please note the requirements for the GPS Media Player:
PC: Win7, Win 8, Win 10, Win 11
Mac: 10.2 and above
Please follow these instructions to update your D28RS DVR firmware:
- Remove power from DVR
- Remove the SD card from the DVR and place it in an SD card reader or the card slot on the PC. This may require an adapter.
- Format the SD card. (Before formatting, make sure there are no files on the card that you need to keep. Formatting will erase ALL data from the card.)
- Download the firmware update file from the table at the bottom of this page.
- Copy the firmware update .bin file to the SD card. This must be the only file on the SD card, and it must be in the root directory, not in another folder)
- Safely remove the SD card from the PC and insert it into the DVR
- Reconnect the power cord to the DVR
- The display will show the progress of the download DO NOT REMOVE POWER DURING THIS STEP.
- When the download is complete the unit will shut off automatically.
- Power unit on using the power button, press OK to stop recording, then format SD card in camera.
If download links do not show below here, please make sure you are using the most current version of your browser. Some browsers may have difficulty showing the links. The table may take a few moments to load.