D28RS Rosie Dash Camera Firmware Updates and Downloads
Please download the wifi app for your mobile device below:
The following additional downloads are available for the D28RS Dash Cam:
Please note the requirements for the GPS Media Player:
PC: Win7, Win8, Win 10
Mac: 10.2 and above
If download links do not show at the bottom of the page, please make sure you are using the most current version of your browser. Some browsers may have difficulty showing the links.
Please follow these instructions to update your D28RS DVR:
1) Remove power from DVR
2) Remove the SD card from the DVR and place it in an SD card reader or the card slot on the PC. This may require an adapter.
3) Format the SD card.
4) Download FW from the website to the computer, a pop up box will appear on the bottom of your computer showing the download, right click on this box to find in folder.
5) Copy the firmware update .bin file to the SD card. DO NOT place this file in any folder.
6) Safely remove the SD card from the PC and insert it into the DVR
7) Reconnect the power cord to the DVR
8) The display will show the progress of the download DO NOT REMOVE POWER DURING THIS STEP.
9) When the download is complete the unit will shut off automatically.
10) Power unit on using the power button, press OK to stop recording, then format SD card in camera.