NOTE: First time users must download BOTH of the Unit Programming Software and the Database Update files.
The firmware update is optional and only needed if your version is older than the available version.
If download links do not show at the bottom of the page, please make sure you are using the most current version of your browser. Some browsers may have difficulty showing the links.
To install the update(s) follow these steps:
1. Connect your radar detector to your PC using the USB cable provided with the unit.
2. Download the Unit Programming Software and update(s) from the list below.
3. Open the Unit Programming Software
4. Choose the update file that you have downloaded to your computer and the update will automatically begin.
5. When the update reaches 100%, click the close button and unplug the unit from your computer.
The following downloads are available for the CR93 model radar detector
- Unit Programming Software (User_RD_download_Ver2.7.exe)
- Database Update ("month" data for units with SNs ending in S.cdb)
- Firmware (CR93_14A.bin)