WhistlerB2 XP1200iSKU: XP1200i
All refurbished items come with a Whistler 90 day warranty. There are no returns or exchanges. All Sales are FINAL.
Refurbished items have been restored to their original factory condition and have been tested for quality assurance.
The power inverter converts 12 volt DC power to 110 volt AC power allowing you to use the battery in your car, RV or boat to power household electronics.
All Whistler Power Inverters feature Electronic Circuit Protection:
Smart Surge Control - The inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
Overload/Voltage Protection - When the voltage drops below 10.5 volts, an audible tone can be heard. Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
Short Circuit Protection - The inverter automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
Thermal Cutoff - The inverter automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- 1200 Watts Continuous - 2400 Watts Peak Power
- 3 AC Outlets - 2 USB Ports for powering/charging devices such as game systems, laptops, and more
- Digital Volt/Watt Meter for monitoring power usage
- Thermostat Controlled Fan and Overload Indicator
- Electronic Circuit Protection which includes: Smart Surge Control, Overload/Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, and Thermal Cutoff
- Unit Dimensions 3.54 in. H x 7.4 in. W x 8.9 in. L
- Unit Weight 4.5 lbs.
IN THE BOX
- 1200 Watt Power Inverter
- User Guide
USER GUIDEXP1200i User Guide
CABLES SOLD SEPARATELY - HERE