The XP3000i is a 3000 Watt power inverter that converts 12 volt DC power to 115 volt AC power allowing you to use the battery in your car, RV or boat to power household electronics.
All Whistler Power Inverters feature Electronic Circuit Protection:
Smart Surge Control - The inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
Overload/Voltage Protection - When the voltage drops below 10.5 volts, an audible tone can be heard. Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
Short Circuit Protection - The inverter automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
Thermal Cutoff - The inverter automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
CABLES SOLD SEPARATELY - HERE
- 3000 Watts Continuous - 6000 Watts Peak Power
- 3 AC Outlets
- 2 USB Ports for powering/charging devices such as game systems, etc.
- Digital Volt/Watt Meter for monitoring power usage
- Remote Control Ready
- Thermostat Controlled Fan
- 300 Amp Power Requirement
- Ground Fault Sensing
- Electronic Circuit Protection
- Unit Dimensions 3.54 in. H x 8.9 in. W x 15.5 in. L
- Unit Weight 12.5 lbs.
IN THE BOX
- 3000 Watt Power Inverter
- User Guide