WS1025 - Desktop/Mobile Scanner Radio
This 200-channel scanner lets you listen to FM radio bands and can be categorized into 10 separate memory banks. Also, it offers the convenience of one-touch searches of marine, fire/police, air, ham and weather frequencies.
- 200 Channel memory- plenty of memory to store all your favorite frequencies in 10 separate storage banks
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display - easy to read and program data even in low light situations.
- Data Cloning - allows transfer of the programmed data to another WS1025 scanner.
- Key Lock - lock the scanner’s keys to help prevent accidentally changing the scanner’s programming.
- Lock-out Function - skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching.
- PC programmable - allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC. (3rd party software required)
- Priority Channel - set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning.
- SAME and All Hazards Weather Alerting - displays the weather event and sounds an alert for a specific county or counties of your choice.
- Scan Delay - delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies.
- Service Banks - easily locate types of calls by searching preprogrammed frequencies in separate marine, fire/police, aircraft, ham, and weather banks.
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality - provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public.
- Spectrum Sweeper - Quickly sweeps the scanner’s frequency ranges for transmissions from nearby sources. Lock out found frequencies and continue searching in the same band.
- Tune - find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency.
- Unit Dimensions 8.25 in. H x 6.87 in. W x 2.37 in. L
- Unit Weight 1.54 lbs.
IN THE BOX
- Analog Desktop Scanner
- AC Adapter
- Telescopic Antenna
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide