Titan Radar Detector Downloads
The following downloads are available for the Titan model radar detector
(download links are at the bottom of this page)
Unit Programming Software (User_RD_Download_Ver2.9.exe)
Database Update (<month> data for units with SNs ending in S.cdb)
- DSP Firmware Update (TITAN_DSP_10A.ldr)
The Unit Programming Software is only compatible Windows operating systems.
From time to time we will make firmware changes to improve your driving experience.
Firmware updates are specific to the electronically provided product model.
Please connect your unit to the PC and open the Unit Programming Software to view the electronic model number before attempting to update the firmware, as there may be slight variations. Do not attempt to update a unit with firmware not intended for that model as it will cause the unit to stop working.
To install the update(s) follow these steps:
1. Connect your radar detector to your PC using the USB cable provided with the unit.
2. Download the Unit Programming Software and update(s) from the list below.
3. Open the Unit Programming Software
4. Click on the "DB Update" button
5. Choose the update file that you have downloaded to your computer by clicking on the file name
6. Click "open" and the update will automatically begin.
7. When the update reaches 100%, click the close button and unplug the unit from your computer.
If download links do not show below this, please make sure you are using the most current version of your browser. Some browsers may have difficulty showing the links. The links may take a moment to load.