XP150i - Power Inverter
Part # XP150i
The power inverter converts 12 volt DC power to 110 volt AC power allowing you to use the battery in your car, RV or boat to power household electronics.
All Whistler Power Inverters feature Electronic Circuit Protection:
Smart Surge Control - The inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
Overload/Voltage Protection - When the voltage drops below 10.5 volts, an audible tone can be heard. Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
Short Circuit Protection - The inverter automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
Thermal Cutoff - The inverter automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- 150 Watts Continuous - 300 Watts Peak Power
- 1 AC Outlet - 1 12V Outlet - 1 USB Port for powering/charging devices such as tablets, phones, cameras, etc.
- Can Style for Convenient fit in most vehicles
- Built-in Cooling Fan Prevents Overheating
- Electronic Circuit Protection which includes: Smart Surge Control, Overload/Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, and Thermal Cutoff
- Unit Dimensions 5.2 in. H x 2.6 in. W x 2.6 in. L
- Unit Weight .68 lbs.
IN THE BOX
- 150 Watt Power Inverter
- 12 Volt Adapter Cable
- User Guide