ALSO AVAILABLE AT
The power inverter converts 12 volt DC power to 115 volt AC power allowing you to use the battery in your car, RV, or boat to power household electronics.
All Whistler Power Inverters feature Electronic Circuit Protection:
Smart Surge Control - The inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
Overload/Voltage Protection - When the voltage drops below 10.5 volts, an audible tone can be heard. Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shut down.
Short Circuit Protection - The inverter automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
Thermal Cutoff - The inverter automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- 100 Watts Continuous - 200 Watts Peak Power
- 1 AC Outlet
- 1 USB Port for powering/charging devices such as tablets, phones, cameras, etc.
- 180 Multi-Position Adjustable Plug for easy access and convenience
- Built-in Cooling Fan Prevents Overheating
- 15 Amp Power Requirement
- Ground Fault Sensing
- Electronic Circuit Protection
- Unit Dimensions 1 in. H x 3.15 in. W x 3.55 in. L
- Unit Weight .3 lbs
IN THE BOX
- 100 Watt Power Inverter
- User Guide