The Whistler TRX-1E is multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanners with Motorola P25 Phase I & II, X2-TDMA, and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems: Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system, NXDN™, Hytera XPT, MotoTRBO™ Capacity Plus, MotoTRBO™ Connect Plus, and MotoTRBO™ Linked Cap Plus systems and NXDN.
Contains bandplans for United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, France, and South Africa (See user guide for Frequency Coverage).
Additional bandplans can be added in the future!
Newly added Local Service Search categories (country specific)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Only for use on Windows Operating Systems
- Multi-system digital/analog APCO P25 Trunking: Project 25, Motorola Type I/II/Hybrid, NXDN™, DMR Tier II, MotoTRBO™ Voice, EDACS and LTR systems
- New Onboard User Interface easily creates new and edits existing trunked systems, sites, and talkgroups
- Easy to use
- Localized Service Search
- Stores up to 10 million selections that can be categorized into over 200 scanlists
- User programmable Quick Service Search button
- Backlit dot - matrix display with full alphanumeric illuminated keypad and homing bar
- Upgradable CPU and DSP firmware and library
- Can be powered by batteries or USB cable
- Includes software and USB cable
- Spectrum Sweeper finds signals without knowing the frequency.
Permits lockout of unwanted signals and continue search in the same band(s).
- Virtual Scanner Technology
- High intensity LED supports virtually any color; set favorite scannable objects (red-fire, blue - police, yellow-EMS, etc.)
- CTCSS/DCS subaudible decoder
- High-quality decoding of P25-Phase II (full TDMA) and X2 - TDMA modes
- Built in charger circuit keeps charged batteries at full capacity
- 5, 6.25, 8.33, 10, 12.5 AND 25kHz steps
- Up to 70 channel scan/sec. - Up to 80 step search/sec.
- IF/discriminator output feature is unsquelched and unfiltered, making it ideal for third party signal analysis.
- Unit Dimensions 5.31 in. H x 2.12 in. W x 1.06 in. L
- Unit Weight .46 lbs.
IN THE BOX
- Digital Handheld Scanner
- MicroSD Card
- Swivel Belt Clip
- USB Cable
- Protective Case
- 2 Inserts
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
Powered by 4 AA batteries. AC adapter sold separately.