The Whistler TRX-2E is multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanners with Motorola P25 Phase I & II, X2-TDMA, and DMR making it capable of monitoring the following unencrypted channels/systems: Conventional DMR (Entered as a DMR trunked system, NXDN™, Hytera XPT, MotoTRBO™ Capacity Plus, MotoTRBO™ Connect Plus, and MotoTRBO™ Linked Cap Plus systems and NXDN.
Contains bandplans for Australia, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom (See user guide for Frequency Coverage).
Additional bandplans can be added in the future!
Newly added Local Service Search categories (country specific)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Only for use on Windows Operating Systems
- Multi-system digital/analog APCO P25 Trunking: Project 25, Motorola Type I/II/Hybrid, NXDN, DMR Tier II, MotoTRBO™ Voice, EDACS and LTR systems
- New Onboard User Interface easily creates new and edits existing trunked systems, sites, and talkgroups
- Easy to use
- Localized Service Search
- Stores up to 10 million selections that can be categorized into over 200 scanlists
- User programmable Quick Service Search button
- Backlit dot-matrix display with full alphanumeric keypad and homing bar
- Upgradable CPU and DSP firmware and library
- Includes software and USB cable
- Spectrum Sweeper finds signals without knowing the frequency. Permits lockout of unwanted signals and continue search in the same band(s)
- Virtual Scanner Technology
- Detachable remote control head w/magnet mount
- Headphone/speaker jack
- CTCSS/DCS subaudible decoder
- High-quality decoding of P25-Phase II (full TDMA) and X2-TDMA modes
- Built-in clock/calendar
- 5, 6.25, 8.33, 10, 12.5 AND 25kHz steps
- Up to 70 channel scan/sec. - Up to 80 step search/sec.
- IF/discriminator output feature is unsquelched and unfiltered, making it ideal for third party signal analysis
- High intensity LED supports virtually any color; set favorite scannable objects (red-fire, blue-police, yellow-EMS, etc.)
- Unit Dimensions 1.75 in. H x 7.12 in. W x 5.31 in. L
- Unit Weight 2.09 lbs.
IN THE BOX
- Digital Desktop Scanner
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Remote Head Mounting Bracket
- Hardwire Kit
- LAN Cable
- DC Cable w/Fuse
- SD Card
- Storage Pouch
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide